In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, On the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), THE MULLIGAN FACTORY, S.L. (hereinafter, “THE MULLIGAN FACTORY”) informs users that the company has different profiles and pages on social networks (hereinafter, “Social Network”) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin with the main purpose of developing a community of users interested in the value proposition of the company, and promoting its products and services.
The data of THE MULLIGAN FACTORY are as follows:
- CIF: B-66767245
- Registered address: c/ Josep Tarradellas 51, 1o 2a, 08195 Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona)
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Main website: www.themulliganfactory.com and www.clapphouse.golf
The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join, and/or follow, the page and/or profile created by THE MULLIGAN FACTORY, thus showing interest in the information that is published on said Social Network. By joining and/or following our page and/or profile, the user provides us with their consent to the processing of personal data published on their profile.
The user can access at any time the privacy policies of the Social Network itself, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
THE MULLIGAN FACTORY has access to and processes that public information of the user. This data is only used within the Social Network itself, and is not incorporated into any file.
With regard to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and that may be exercised before THE MULLIGAN FACTORY in accordance with the LOPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Access: It will be defined by the functionality of the Social Network and the ability to access the information of the profiles of the users.
- Rectification: It can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of THE MULLIGAN FACTORY (e.g. delete comments posted on the page itself). Normally, this right must be exercised before the Social Network.
- Cancellation and/or Opposition: As in the above case, it can only be satisfied in relation to information that is under the control of THE MULLIGAN FACTORY (e.g. no longer attached to the profile).
THE MULLIGAN FACTORY may perform the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user’s profile of information already published on the page and/or profile of THE MULLIGAN FACTORY.
- Send personal and individual messages through the channels of the Social Network.
- Updates to the status of the page and/or profile that can be published to the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete the contents that no longer interest them and restrict with whom they share their connections, for this you must access their privacy settings on each Social Network.
The user, once attached to, and/or followed, the page and/or profile of THE MULLIGAN FACTORY, may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of the same, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page and/or profile, whether texts, graphics, photographs, videos, etc. that threaten or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringes, violates or violates intellectual property rights, the right to image or the Law, is expressly prohibited. In these cases, THE MULLIGAN FACTORY reserves the right to immediately remove the content, being able to request the permanent blocking of the user.
THE MULLIGAN FACTORY will not be responsible for the contents freely published by a user.
The user should keep in mind that their publications will be known to other users, so he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
Images that may be published on THE MULLIGAN FACTORY’s page and/or profile will not be stored in any file by THE MULLIGAN FACTORY, but will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
THE MULLIGAN FACTORY reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user joined to its page and/or profile can participate. The bases of each of them, when the Platform of the Social Network is used for this purpose, will be published on it. Always complying with the LSSI-CE and any other standards that apply to it.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or manage in any way any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
THE MULLIGAN FACTORY may use the Social Network to, among other things, advertise its products and services. In any case, if the company decides to process the user’s contact details to carry out direct commercial prospecting actions, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the LOPD and the LSSI-CE.
Advertising will not be considered to recommend to other users the page and/or profile of THE MULLIGAN FACTORY so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv